Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer To-Do List 2010

Do you have a Summer To-Do List?  These little lists have served me well over the past summer (summer '08), fall, and spring.  Some of the stuff has been summed up in our Summer Sanity Saver List.  Some of it is not.  So why not many another To-Do List.  After all I am the Queen of To-Do Lists.

This is just some of the things we're looking forward to over the coming months:

Go to a baseball game
Kids to Nana and Papa's for a few days
Kids to Grandma's for a few days
4th of July
Beach Trip
Staff Retreat
Anniversary Trip
Reunion
Go to the Fair
Summer $ Movies
Pick, can and freeze blackberries
Pick, can and freeze apples
Make homemade Ice Cream
VBS
Swimming, swimming, swimming

There's so much else we're looking forward to doing.  Sprinklers, swimming, reading lessons.  I love the summer, but I'm exhausted already.

Anyone else?

1 comment:

Amy said...

we will be adding swimming lessons soon.. It is busy but I love it because when the snow comes in the Winter. I wish for those days..

Related Posts with Thumbnails