Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lee's To Do List

First Sunday of the Month: It's Party Time!

I think these Incredibles are so cool.  And doesn't this party at Creative Party Place look like so much fun?  I could go crazy with this theme.

This Woodland Party (@ Make It Do) is full of so many original ideas.  My favorite is the simple and creative goody bags.

For older girls, this American Girl Pioneer Party (@ One Charming Party) is so creative.  There's also some great ideas here for a theme/unit coinciding with reading Little House on the Prairie.

And for the fashion bug in your family, check out this Bumblebee Birthday Party (@ Kara's Party Ideas).  I love the yellow/black combo.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh parties rock..

Lee said...

I like parties and bookmark way too many of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails