Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Challenge, a Search, and ... Misc. Musings from Creative2xmom

I've been thinking a lot lately about how to make this blog a place where we can all come to gather creative ideas, encouragement, insight, and a challenge.  A place were we can be stretched to grow creatively, a place where mom's can gather some helpful tips, and a place where we can all be encouraged in the day to day. 


As the blog continues to grow, all these areas become a challenge for me.  I want to continue to bring my readers new and helpful information, new and insightful writers,  new and fun experiences.  There's so much that I want to express to all of you, so many areas I'm interested in, and so few areas in which I know very much.  Or have to the time to explore.


Therefore, I'm putting out a call for contributing writers once again.  I had some wonderful ladies help me out during the time that my husband was in China and I've love to have more guest writers join us.  This can be as simple as a one time post or as complicated as a once a month post.  I'm excited to open up Creative2xmom as I believe we have experiences to share with each other.  


Topics Creative2xmom touches on:
Real/Traditional/Nourishing foods (nutrition topics, as well as recipes)
Kitchen tips and techniques
Frugality
Gardening and raising your own food
Infant, child care, and parenting (from a Christian perspective)
Homemaking and home management
Good stewardship/Natural living from a Christian perspective
Food preserving (canning, dehydrating, root cellars)
Homeschooling (particularly in young children)
Crafts and home decor
Strengthening your marriage
Party planning



If you are interested in guest blogging, contact me via the above tabs.  I'll also be connecting with a few ladies who have expressed interest in the past and reaching out to other bloggers as well.  I'm excited about the opportunities to network with many of you.


Additionally if you're interested in hosting a giveaway at Creative2xmom, contact me as well.  I'd love to hear from you and work out some details that would mutually beneficial for both of us.


I'm so excited for all the growth that has happened in the past several months.  It is truly inspiring for me to see this site grow and know that it is reaching many of you.  I am blessed.  Thank you all so much for following along in this journey of "Life."


If you haven't had a chance yet to check out our Facebook Page, don't forget to pop over there.  I posted a new recipe swap for the month and love hearing all of your creative ideas.


Can't wait to see what the next step in this journey brings!  


Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails