Friday, June 18, 2010

Share Your Summer Photos: Week One

Well, like I said, sorry about the late notice this week.  I'll be posting a photo assignment for the next 10 week's to help us document some of the lesser known parts of our summer break.  And to remind us to take pictures other than swim lessons (I've been at the pool the last two weeks).

This week's assignment was to photograph your favorite summer accessory.  I cheated and did two.

Flip-flops are standard attire around here, even when it's not summer.  I've had these for over 4 years and they've found new life in my wardrobe.  I pulled them out not too long ago and thought, "huh... those might actually give me a little style while I'm lugging around all this pool gear."  So they've been on my feet ever since.

The sunglasses were bought at Mervyn's when it went out of business a few years ago.  I've never really gotten into the habit of wearing sunglasses as often as I should, but like I said, I've just spent the last two weeks at the pool.  My eyes are already thanking me for the days I remember.  And cursing me for the days I forget.  

So what about you?  What's your favorite summer accessory?  Journal or don't journal, but do share what you're wearing these days.  And don't forget to invite others in to join the party.

Next week's assignment: Show us your Garden!

1 comment:

terra @ willowsgrace.blogspot.com said...

My beautiful flowers. Hope you like them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails