Monday, June 21, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Yeah.  It's Monday again.  How are you all doing?  Did you have a good weekend?  I don't know where our weekend went.  I feel like it just flew by.  Seems like that's the trend lately and seems to be getting worse.

I went for a run on Saturday.  Yeah.  I've been doing a running/walking program the past couple of weeks to work up to a run and I'm loving it.  I've never been a runner and I'm so excited to see it becoming a reality.  I'll share it with you soon as things progress.

We did some cleaning out of the garage.  We still had stuff to clean out from our bathroom remodel.  It was driving me crazy and we finally got it cleared out of the garage.  And finally picked out a paint color.  So Saturday was spent scrapping door frames and hanging out at the house.  All the normal life stuff.

Sunday was busy.  Church in the morning, Dave had a meeting afterwards, kids and I hit the grocery store for some last minute things.  Father's Day dinner was yummy!  Burgers, pea salad, sweet potato fries, and a yummy chocolate peanut butter cake.  Dave and I sat on the patio and laughed as the kids played in the backyard sprinklers.  We're seeing how much they love imitating each other and being crazy together.  Even little Lydia is getting a chance to take the lead every once in awhile.

I've got some fun stuff coming up this week, but what about you?  What have you been up to this week?    Something to share with us?  A recipe, project or creative tip?

Let's start sharing.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself; not the blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project, just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well!

Oh, don't forget to check this one out from last week

*Linked to these Parties.



2 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hey girl - I linked up! Don't forget to share your favorite recipe to serve guests this week! Have a great week!

Ashlee Marie said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my Tiana cake! It was really fun to make! I Just did an Indiana Jones party, with an adorable cake, but haven't posted it yet. Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails