Friday, June 25, 2010

Share Your Summer Photos: Week Two

How is the picture taking going?  I'm finding that these are things that I don't typically photograph, but it's fun to be reminded.  This is part of our life too.  Some of those little moments that we forget to remember and reflect on... that's life!

So we're in week two of our 10 Weeks of Summer Photos and this weeks' assignment was Show Us Your Garden.

Here's mine:


Sorry I thought I took more photos than this, but I guess I didn't.  The roses are doing well now that we've gotten rid of the black spot.  My pepper plants are very happy, as well as the cherry tomato plant.  And obviously the strawberry patch is producing at least a little fruit.  That's the kids favorite part of the backyard.

OOPS!  Here's those pictures I was looking for:










Let's start sharing.  How's you're garden looking this year?  Flowers or veggies, landscape projects, those pretty flower cookies?  Journal or don't journal, but share with what's going on in your neck of the woods.  And don't forget to invite others to share in on the party!

Oh, and next week's assignment: What's In Your Fruit Basket?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh how beautiful. I posted pics of my garden yesterday.

Amy said...

Oh it looks like you guys are having a great Summer. If you want come on by and link this up for Family Fridays..

Related Posts with Thumbnails