Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring To-Do List

Last year, I created Summer and Fall To-Do Lists. They kept me on such great track. I don't know what happened to the winter. Typical crazy time of year, I guess. I got a lot done, but I'm amazed at how much I've referred to the lists in the past. They've been great for reminding me of the little things I've wanted to get done. So as spring rolls around, and we're already in the thick of it, here are a few things on our plate:

*Dave's trip to China
*EASTER!!!!
*Spring Break with a few days at Grandma's
*Mom's Retirement Party
*Fixing Noah's dresser
*Cleaning out Lydia's closet
*Dave's Licensing Ceremony
*Swim Lessons
*Finishing off Alaska 2007 album
*Starting 30 Years album
*Putting in a summer garden
I'm excited. I've never been much for spring or fall. I love the heat of the summer and the excitement of the winter. But this spring I'm looking forward to moving on. Everything feels alive and I'm excited to see what's to come.
What's on your To-Do List in the coming weeks?
Linked to:

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a list..

Diann said...

Oh, you so do not want me taking up all of your comment area with my humongo to do list! LOL

Here are a few:

*Finish painting Hallway
*Paint living room and dining room
*Steam clean livng room furniture
*clean our garden and flower beds
*Turn over soil, add new mulch, plant
*clean out traveler triler and get it ready for camping
*Go through the Princess's clothes
* Make garden signs
* Redo nightstand and lamp in Princess's room
*paint shelves in our bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails