Monday, December 13, 2010

Searching for Contributing Writers...

We are moving into an interesting phase in our family life.  It seems like the past year has been full of change and new commitments.  In particular, we see this coming spring as being very full.  We're moving into a new season and are excited to see what the Lord will do as he's stretching us.  

I am currently looking for contributing writers for Creative2xmom. I have decided to open my blog up for some amazing ladies to contribute on a variety of topics that Creative2xmom usually touches on. I'm excited to hear your unique perspectives and insights on life. It will also give me a chance to step back and spend more time with my kids.

This is a win-win situation for contributing writers as well. It gives us both a chance to introduce our readers to new writers, and the contributing writers a chance to write for a new audience. It's a challenge to learn and grow in voice and ideas. It's a great way to increase your blog traffic and network with other bloggers.

I'm hoping to find guests bloggers whose commitment can range anywhere from once a month, up to once every 3 months.

Topics I'd most like to include:

Pursuing Jesus
Real/Traditional/Nourishing foods (nutrition topics, as well as recipes)
Kitchen tips and techniques
Frugality
Gardening and raising your own food
Infant, child care, and parenting (from a Christian perspective)
Homemaking and home management
Good stewardship/Natural living from a Christian perspective
Food preserving (canning, dehydrating, root cellars)
Homeschooling (particularly in young children)
Crafts and home decor
Strengthening your marriage
Party planning


If you have topics in mind that don't quite fit in, just ask me and I'll let you know what I think.

Please email me via the contact form if you're interested.

I think you'll find that I'm easy going to work with, and I would love to have you join the team at Creative2xmom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to help you! I have two blogs. One that I use for just my life and sewing and stuff. Also a blog that I just started on my EFT and the power of the mind........Please check them out! studiogypsies.blogspot.com and foreversaturday.blogspot.com

Thanks and have a blessed day!
Lisa

Johnlyn said...

I tried to send an email via your contact info but it didn't work.

Hi there,

I found your blog through WFMW and the altered clipboard post. I recently submitted a few guest posts so I might be interested in writing a bit for your blog. I'm a very slow writer so it wouldn't be very often. My writing is more of a ministry than a money maker so I don't have a lot of time that I invest in it.

Have a look at my blog to see if my writing is anything of interest to you. I write about homemaking and frugality. I'm just starting down the road of cooking with healthy foods. Definitely a newbie at that!

Thanks,
Johnlyn

http://www.hummingbirdhomemaking.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in being a writer on your blog. (I tried emailing you through the contact page, but it didn't work.) You can see some of my writing at www.wholesomewomanhood.wordpress.com.

~ Carrie ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails