Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lee's To Do List

I love this Rice Heat Therapy Bag (@ Sew, Mama, Sew).  The material is beautiful and it would make a great gift idea.

In case your searching for more Altered Clipboards, here are several variations (@ Frugal Girls).  These are so adaptable to the recipient and so much fun to make.

I'm dying to make these Chocolate Gingerbread Bars (@ Martha Stewart) with the kids.  They've been wanting to make gingerbread and read Gingerbread Friends.  What a fun activity for a winter evening!

In the past several months, I've found myself referring to this post over and over again: Raising Kids with a Heart for the World (@ Passionate Homemaking).  With all the conversations that have been coming up about the origins of Christmas, I'm reminded that this is so important.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails