Sunday, December 12, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey everyone,
How was your weekend?  Are you enjoying all the fun activities that pop up in December?  Or are you reveling in the warm of the fireplace and a good book?

Either way, I hope this past weekend found you relaxed and energized.

We had a full weekend.  My husband's work Christmas party was the weekend and it was wonderful to see how they created a family event.  We love taking our kids with us wherever we go, so it was nice to see them included.

Then my friend, Laura, created a Christmas craft party for the kids on Sunday afternoon.  She's always so creative and I look forward to sharing some photos with you later this week.  She did a wonderful job and my kids were very delighted to be invited.

As for me, I also completed another Christmas present.  An I Spy bag for Noah.  I've been wanting to do one for quite some time now.  But I'm a horrible sewer.  So I had my mom help me a little while I was home for Thanksgiving and I just finished it this weekend.  Come back on Friday and it will be featured in our 12 Weeks of Christmas post.

For now, let's start linking up.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!

*Disclaimer: Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails