Saturday, December 4, 2010

Upcoming Events...

Just a heads up about what's going to be coming in the next month or so.  The end of the year and the turning of a page always brings the tying up of loose ends and the promise of bright ideas.  And this year is no different.  Nearly three years into blogging, this past month has felt like a breath of fresh air and I feel like I'm finding my voice, my own little corner of the web.

So here's a few things that are going to be happening around here:

1. The week between Christmas and New Years will be mostly "Play it Again, Mama" posts.  I've searched through my favorite posts from the past year and I'm pulling out all the stops.  I may pop in here and there as time allows.  You know me.  I can't stay away long.  So you never know when I'll show up.

2. I'll be posting a new Resolutions link up on Jan 4th.  I'm not sure if it's going to be a Nutritional Resolutions link up or something more broad.  Let me know what you think.

3. I'm also thinking about doing a book club in the spring.  I really want to read both Bringing up Boys and Bringing up Girls by Dobson.  Also a few books in the hospitality range.  Maybe a biography.  Any ideas?  Any interest?

4. Additionally, our family will be entering a very busy season in our lives in the spring and I'd love to open up Creative2xmom to a few monthly contributors.  You'll hear more about that soon.  But for now, if you're interested, let me know.

I hope this post finds you all well and taking deep breath in the craziness of Christmas.  We're gearing up for Lydia's birthday and I can't wait to share that one with you later this month.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails