Thursday, July 15, 2010

ABC's of Me

 Saw this fun ABC's of Me at Keeping up with the Schultz Family.  Go over and say hi to Amy and play along.  She's super fun to get to know and would love to hear from you too.


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 76 degrees.  And since I live in Redding, it has days were it's running at 5 am.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: nothing.  I'd love to be able to do country B&B some day, but not now.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a Honda CRV and a Toyota Corolla.  Buy used, save the difference!
 
D- My DESK looks: like a tornado hit it. 

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 7am.  Noah is up like clockwork.  But Mommy says he can't come wake her till the first number on the clock is a 7.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair. 

G- My GARAGE is filled with: It's a built in garage that doesn't open with the addition of the new A/C.  So there's tons of built in cabinets filled with craft stuff, camping gear, too small baby clothes, and sporting equipment.

H- My HOUSE is: the only one on the street with a tree in front.  Pain in the bum for raking in the fall, but great shade in the spring and summer.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: the dumping spot of the house.  Craft stuff, maternity clothes that haven't made it to the garage, books, and magazines.
 
J- My favorite JUICE is: Cranberry juice..

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the window overlooking the backyard.  Love it!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: out of town guests?  My mom, grandma, and in-laws were in town for Mother's Day.  That was fun.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: ??? No idea.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: who knows.  The little lady across the street knows me as the mom who's teaching her son to ride his bike in the street.  The college boys next door know we can bake.  Who knows about the ones on the other side.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Lots of fruits and veggies... and an occasional container of blue cheese.

P- My last house PARTY was: my husband's pastoral licensing in April.  Twenty people in my little house and my 4 year old provided the entertainment.  I'll post a video soon.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: grilled veggie sandwiches

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: I love being in the kitchen.
 
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Garnier Fructis.
 
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 27 in?
U- UNDER my bed you will find: souveneir boxes of overseas travel, shoes, a box of homemade banners, and probably the cat.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last week.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Living room and dinning room-- front street.  Kitchen. My Room, and One of Noah's--beautiful backyard. Noah's other window--side yard

X- I wish I had X-TRA: time.  Could always use time to get everything done.
Y- My YARD is: stunning.  it was so well maintained before we moved in and fully landscaped.  I love it!  It's a good 10 degrees cooler in the backyard.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: between 11 and midnight.  Gotta get stuff done after the munchkins go to bed.
 
Now it is your turn to join in if you would like to play along..  Let me know so I can learn more about you too!  :-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love these types of posts. So much fun to read.

Just Add Walter said...

this is the cutest little meme.. I think I might play too! nice learning more about you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails