Monday, July 5, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Wow!  What a weekend!  We were home Friday and Saturday, then headed down to Sacramento on Sunday afternoon for a BBQ at my sister-in-law's.  In fact, because my hubby has today off, we're still in Sacramento.   We'll be traveling home tonight.

Since I'm still technically "vacationing," I'm going to keep this post short for today.  Here's a little something I've been working on lately:



A Family Book for Lydia

Stop by tomorrow and I'll walk you through it.

Sorry I'm cutting this one short.  July is proving to be a crazy month.  I'm just holding on to survive.  I'll have more up this week, but for now, let's start sharing.  Do you have something fun to share with us?  A recipe, project or creative tip?

Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself, not the blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.

*Linked to these Parties.



1 comment:

Amy said...

how cute.. You could so link this up on Friday with my Round Robin if you would like. I know you have your party on Friday..

Related Posts with Thumbnails