Monday, July 26, 2010

Made by Me Monday


This has been a crazy week.  I feel like I say that every week.  But last week was bad.  I was so spacey.  I planned my menu out last Sunday, did the grocery shopping on Monday and completely forgot everything.  I felt like I went back to the store again several times.  It was a wreck.

I did manage to get one good meal out last week.  I found a yummy recipe for grilled chicken and mango salsa and adapted it to go with some tilapia we had in the freezer.   It was a yummy, light summer supper.  I'll share it with you tomorrow.

  

So what about you?  Do you have something fun to share with us... a recipe, a project, a creative tip?

Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself.  You can post more than one project, just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.

2 comments:

Amy said...

that is so yummy.. I wonder why my e-mail went back.

it is amylynschultz@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me know I won..

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That looks amazing! I love tilapia. :) Thanks for the visit! :) (Maybe you'll reconsider the word verification here??) ;) ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails