Friday, July 30, 2010

Share Your Summer Photos: Week Seven

This week's topic: What's in your summer bag?  Where are you going?

I love bags.  I could write a whole post on using bags.  And fortunately for you, I'm working on one for the future.  I'll spare you the details for now, but for the record, let me just say it again, I love bags.  I have so many of them around the house, all for different uses.

But my swim bag is the one that's getting the most use right now.  It's a heavy duty black mesh bag that we keep all our swim gear in.  Sunscreen, swim suits, 1-2 swim diapers, pool toys, goggles, aloe, detangler, hair brush, etc.  It's so nice to just be able to grab it and the towels and head out the door.  I try to keep them all together and replenish as I go.  Makes those trips to the pool so much easier.


So what's in your summer bag?

Let's start sharing. Journal or don't journal, but do share with us what's going on in your house.  And don't forget to invite others to join in on the fun as well.

Next week's challenge: Photograph that summer sky.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails