Friday, July 9, 2010

Share Your Summer Photos: Week Four

OH, all those strawberries from my fruit basket have been fantastic this week.  We figured last week that we could run through a flat of strawberries a week if I'd let the kids.  This challenge has been fun, but I was super stumped this week.  We've been doing some traveling, and lots of time at the pool.  I have lots of swimming pictures, but I was looking for something else.

Here's what I came up with:





Boys playing on the trampoline... need I say more?

So let's start sharing.  What outdoor activities have you been engaging in?  Journal or don't journal, but share with us what's going on in your house.  And don't forget to invite other's to link up as well.


Next Week's Assignment: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Or summer drink?

1 comment:

MommyTopics.com said...

Thanks for the chance to link up. I've enjoyed seeing what you and your family are up to this Summer.

I have a similar link up on Tuesdays that opens up late Monday night. Come on by and link up if you'd like to.

http://www.mommytopics.com/category/summer-family-fun-tuesdays

Blessings
Rachymommy - MommyTopics.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails