Monday, July 19, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Our summer's been crazy, but we've had so much fun so far.  A couple of weekends ago, we took a beach trip and this last week we spent several days at Grandma's house.  It's been fun.

The kids had a great time at Grandma's.  Swings, sprinkler, butterfly nets, bubbles... and water balloons.  What more could a kid want?  Oh, yeah... projects.  That's what the kids know about Grandma's.  She always has a project to work on and if not, there's always the Cricut.  My kids actually know that thing by name.  

And I had my own project for Grandma.  I've had clearance material in my garage for seven months and have been promising myself I'd make the kids jammies.  But I'm not much of a seamstress.  It's a miracle that I ever get anything done on the sewing machine.  Nearly every Christmas has me in tears, but that's a topic for another post.

Anyways...  this is what I was working on:


Fun, huh?  My son is obsessed with flames and so excited about these.  While Lydia is ecstatic about the Care Bears.  Still wanted to pull my hair out at times, but so excited to have this project checked off my list.  Not too hard and so practical.  I love 'em.

So what about you?  Do you have something fun to share with us... a recipe, a project, a creative tip?

Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself, not the blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad you have shared a lot of ideas today. Thanks for doing this.. It has made my day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails