Monday, July 12, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Another week has come and gone.  Our summer is flying by and I'm already getting nervous about it being over.  It's already the middle of July and I only have about five weeks left till school starts.  It sounds like a long time as I write it, but I know that it will go by so quickly.  Look at how quickly the first half has gone?

We've been swimming, visiting family, and just got back last night from our annual beach trip.  July is proving to be extremely busy as we're heading out for Grandma's house tomorrow.  I love the freedom to see family more in the summer.  And my kids love it.  So we're off to make memories.

While we were at the beach we did a lot of our own cooking to save on cost.  As I was preparing, I discovered this yummy Corn Salad.  It was full of flavor and so portable.  Come back tomorrow and I'll give you the recipe.


So let's start sharing.  Do you have something fun to share with us?  A recipe, project or creative tip?

Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself, not the blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails