Friday, July 2, 2010

Share Your Summer Photos: Week Three

I am loving my garden right now and I am absolutely loving this challenge.  It's so much fun to be taking pictures of things I don't normally take pictures of.  And challenge myself in what I see around me.

The quality of the pictures is so secondary to me.  It's fun to play with angles and lighting, but I'm really enjoying capturing the every day moments of our lives.

Our challenge this week was What's in your Fruit Basket:





Strawberries

That's what's in our fruit basket these days.  Lots and lots of strawberries.  Strawberries morning noon and night.  I just bought a flat on Monday and it's nearly gone.  We are practically living off them.

Other things in our house are nectarines (oh, I love that they are on sale), cantaloupe, and watermelon.  I just love the summer season.

So let's start sharing.  What's in your fruit basket?  Journal or don't journal, but share with us what's going on in your house.  And don't forget to invite other's to link up as well.

Next week's assignment: Capture some Outdoor Play.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would be happy to link up. I will do it next week. This week I have the food up. I could link it. NO really big plans this weekend just yet. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails