Sunday, November 21, 2010

Made by Me Monday


OOOPS!  Looks like I missed last week's Made by Me Monday.  I don't know why it is,  but Monday's are a hard day for me to post.  Must be all the relaxing I'm enjoying come Sunday night.  Or how involved I become once The Amazing Race comes on CBS.  It's a toss up really.  :-)

How was your weekend?  We had a wonderful time.  Very cold, very wet, and very busy.  

Lydia and I went to a Ballerina Birthday party on Saturday and it was so fun to watch my little girl get dressed up.  At almost 3 years old, she's already girly and was more than happy to be attending a party in a dress.  She loved dancing with the girls as they performed their ballet moves and twirled around.

Noah and my hubby went on their own little adventure.  Noah's been dying to go to Chuck E Cheese and since it was a girly party, that became his destination of choice.  It sounded like he had a great time and it was all topped off by wandering his favorite store, Costco, and trying samples.  The way to my five year old's heart?  Food.


But I have something for you this week.  We tried out a new fish recipe this past week: Garlic Lime Tilapia and I'm excited to share it with you.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

In the meantime, let's start linking up.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails