Monday, November 15, 2010

Loving my photos...

I love sending out Christmas cards every year.  What's more?  I love receiving them.  For some people this seems like an obligitory part of the holidays.  And if that's the way you look at it, don't do it!  But for me, it's one of my greatest joys at this time of year.

I love being able to hold that card as our family talks about the good memories we've shared with friends.  Or seeing smiling faces as we pray for another family.  The anticipation of something in the mail other than bills or sale fliers.  I love it!

Photos across the board seem to be my favorite gifts.  As the holidays roll around, photo gifts are usually the first ideas that come to mind.  We started a tradition a few years ago of making photo calendars for my husbands family.  Similar to these at Shutterfly.  My favorite feature is being able to add text on the calendar grid.


Shutterfly has a variety of other great products.  As we've been teaching our kids about being thankful, I love these Thank You cards that are available.  Especially this one for a birthday present.
This year, I'm getting excited to send out one of these great Christmas cards.  I haven't been able to settle on one design yet, but these are a few that I have in mind.











Whatever you choose to do this year, do it with love and a sharing of your lives.  Bless those around you with the gift of your friendship, your laughter, and your companionship.


*Disclosure: Shutterfly is providing me with 50 free cards for writing this post.  All opinions are mine.

**ATTENTION BLOGGERS:  You can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly too! Any size blog can participate, so don't miss out on this great opportunity! Click here to apply.  If you do sign-up, please be sure to let them know that Creative2xmom sent you! Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails