Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Sorry I disappeared for a few days.  We had such a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving and being with family.  I hardly checked the blog so if I missed you, I'm terribly sorry.  But it was wonderful to really step away and get some projects done and just eat way too much turkey.  

So this is a post full of photos, but really?  Could I go any longer without showing off some new photos of my cute kids?  No, I think not.

Awesome Shrimp Dip for appetizer

Lydia and Noah "playing" Connect 4

Cousin Natalie and Noah playing Uno Attack
He was the game king ALL WEEK!

Lydia, Cousin Natalie, and Noah
Playing in the snow the next day

Christmas Tree Hunting Day after Thanksgiving
Family Tradition, but we got stopped by the snow
Lydia, Noah, and Cousin Natalie

Daddy, Noah, Lydia, and Mommy
I love this one

Cousins Dylan, Natalie, and Jasmine

Coming back from Tree Hunting
Noah, Mommy, and Lydia

Decorating the tree after church on Sunday

Noah showing her how to hang up ornaments

So much fun: Thanksgiving, tree hunting, playing in the show, and decorating the tree.  Full, full, full weekend, full week off of school and keeping kids busy.  So glad to be back in routine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails