Sunday, November 7, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Sorry gang,
I'm gonna make this a quick MBM Monday post.  Unfortunately I didn't get any projects done this weekend.  The sewing machine was giving me fits and I was missing a few key ingredients for the next 12 Weeks of Christmas post.  So no preview on either of those projects.  

But I'm hitting the grocery store today and I'll have a post for you later this week with a couple of fantastic biscotti recipes just in time for the holidays.  Halloween passed by us and I immediately went into biscotti and cookie mode.  Great for you, not so great for the diet.

Hope you all had a great weekend.  We're bearing down on the cold so I'm gonna dash off to get a few things done and then snuggle up with a warm blanket.

Let's get partying with Made by Me Monday.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start linking up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails