Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days of Savoring: Monday Muddle

Photobucket
Savoring A Monday Morning

It's Monday again!  Yeah!  Monday gets such a bad rap.  I think we should make this a good one.  Especially this fall, we have really crazy Mondays with several commitments back to back.  I personally am challenged to take a deep breath today and make this a fun day.
We had a great weekend celebrating my son's birthday.  He wanted a Mario Brother's party and it actually ended up being one of the funner parties I've ever thrown.  We love seeing him run around and interact with his friends.  It's a side of him we don't always see, but I love it.
That night we went out to our usual birthday spot: Red Robin!  It's the perfect spot for a family dinner.  And my kids love being sung to on their birthday.  The weekend went by so fast; it was a complete blur.  But definitely filled with good memories.


Our Menu this week:
Breakfasts:
Yogurt and granola
Oatmeal and bananas
Gingerbread Waffles
Cinnamon Rolls

Lunches:
Peanut Butter and jelly sammies
Cracker and Cheese snack lunch
Smoothies
Leftovers
Salads

Dinners:
Monday: Taco Soup
Tuesday: Garlic Pepper Shrimp
Wednesday: Beans and Cornbread
Thursday: Noah's choice for his birthday
Friday-Saturday: At the wedding
Sunday: Homemade Veggie Pizza

Extras:
Pumpkin Bread
Fruit and Crackers
Homemade Hummus
Stovetop Popcorn

Projects Going on this Week:
Scrapbook June photos
Create a new Halloween project
Celebrate Noah's 6th Birthday
Finish one book

Posts Coming up this Week:
A Mario Party
Writer's Workshop
and Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your blog! I have no idea how you fit so much productivity into your days being as crazy as things are. Thanks for continually inspiring me to make every moment count in my day. =]

Amy said...

Wow you are one busy lady.. Have a great week.. Love all of the yummy food you are eating this week..

Related Posts with Thumbnails