Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Savoring: A Good Laugh

Photobucket
Savoring a Good Laugh

10 Things You Should Never Ask Your Spouse

1. Do these jeans make my butt look big?

2. You want me to BABYSIT the kids AGAIN?

3. Do I look the same as the day we got married?

4. No, where do you want to go for dinner?

5. Why is your old girlfriend on your facebook account?

6. Why are your parents coming to dinner AGAIN?

7. When is your sister/brother going to grow up?

8. Have you been to the gym lately?

9. Are you working late AGAIN?

10.

Instead the correct response would be...


1. I really like my butt in these jeans and I know you do too.

2. Let me watch the kids will you catch up on Oprah.

3.  Honey, you've anti-aged.

4. We should go to your favorite restaurant and order steak!

5. Your old girlfriend seems really nice.  We should become facebook friends.

6. We should go to your parent's house for dinner tonight!

7. I love the way your sibling retain their childlike youth.

8.  Have you been working out!?!

9. Sure, work late.  I'm just going to watch The Late Show...
In my lingerie...
And eat ice cream...
With whipped cream and chocolate sauce!

10.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails