Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Days of Savoring: Jumping in the Leaves

Photobucket
Who doesn't remember jumping in the leaves as a kids?  Begging your parents to rake up a huge pile and  running full speed, tossing colors into the air.  The wind rushing by you and the carefree joy of childhood.  

So in my quest to Be a Yes Mom, I wandered out into the backyard yesterday and started casually raking the leaves.  Not many, but a nice pile.  The kids were playing in the yard and jumping on the trampoline.  Until I asked, "Anyone want to jump in the leaves?"  You should have seen their faces.  This is what happened next:



So whatever is on your To-Do List today, how can you make memories with your children?

Embrace the season.

Go Jump In The Leaves!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm here from the Blog Bash! The video of your kids in the leaves is adorable. I loved playing in the leaves when I was little!

Rachel @ TheSingingSparrow.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails