Monday, June 27, 2011

Fourth of July Inspiration

We've invited a bunch of family to come visit us this weekend, so I'm baking and organizing my heart out.  It's always fun to see what kind of celebratory things we can come up with and I'm excited to have everyone in our home.  

I've been looking around and there's tons of 4th of July inspiration out there.  If you're planning on hosting this weekend, or just want to make the holiday special for your family, here's some great ideas:

Firework Cookies @ Red Couch Recipes


Fourth of July Cookie Cake @ My Plum Pudding


Fourth of July Jello Cake @ Creative2xmom




4th of July Printables @ While He Was Napping


Shabby Chic Wreath @ Simply Sweet Home


Glitter Pinecones @ Craftionary

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love your ideas.. not sure if we are doing anything just yet. My husband has to work.. Have a great day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails