Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July Sparklers


I have to apologize 'cause I'm not sure where I saw these recently.  But whoever came up with these little sparklers had a great idea.

We made them last night for desert and my kids loved them.  They're just bamboo skewers with sliced strawberries, marshmallows and blueberries.

Red, white and blue... get it?

Fresh blueberries work best as do mini marshmallows.

The kids loved them and so did my husband.  What a great way to serve a pretty healthy dessert!



For more 4th of July ideas, check out:

*Linked to these Parties

4 comments:

Amy said...

what a yummy idea..

Jami said...

Super sweet idea!
smiles!

Sheri@childmade.com said...

Oh, yum!! Those are lovely!! Fruit is nature's art medium, isn't it? Fruit desserts are always so colorful and appealing. Are there any left for me? Thanks for sharing ... I've posted a link. I would love it if you would join my link party sometime!

RedTedArt said...

Just stopping by to tell you that I LOVE this post and that I featured it in a special "Royal Get Crafty" :-)

http://www.redtedart.com/2011/04/15/royal-get-crafty-special-edition/

Maggy

Related Posts with Thumbnails