Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Challenge Day #4




What are your summer goals?

I also have goals so it seems strange that I would struggle with this question.  I am a woman of endless to do lists, including our Summer To-Do List that I'm posting later this week.

As for me personally, I guess these are a few things I'll be working on:
*Canning blackberries
*Canning apples
*Finishing our Disneyland scrapbook
*Order and start Christmas ornaments

I'm sure there will be more, but since my list is always longer than my time, that's all I'm committing to right now.  

What about you?  What are your summer goals?

2 comments:

Jen said...

So glad I could help you remember your Christmas ornaments! I hope to get started on making Christmas gifts but now I just need to get ideas on what to make!!

Amy said...

I like your goals they are fun ones.. Yes, cleaning closets is something that is always going on for me along with the draws and stuff. Have a great night..

Related Posts with Thumbnails