Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lee's To Do List

This sweet 1st Birthday Tea Party (@ Sew Can Do) would be prefect for early summer.  A lot of the ideas are adaptable and I love the tea pot labels.

This Hello Kitty Party (@Alayna's Creations) has so many details.  My favorite part was the banner.  So many ideas that I could have used in my own Kitty Party.

I want to throw one of these Craft Parties (@ Marta Writes).  How fun to spend an evening crafting with friends and socializing.  Anyone want to challenge me so  I do it?

A Little Feet Baby Shower (@ Delightful Order) would be so cute for the newest addition in your family.  Love the sock tree and the guest book.

Or this Pink Brown Baby Shower (@Autocrat)?  The buffet is beautiful.

This Sesame Street Party (@ Kara's Party Ideas) is so colorful.  All the elements of this party just "POP!"  It would be perfect for a boy or girl.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails