Sunday, January 16, 2011

Made by Me Monday


Hey gang,
I'm off an adventure right now.  Our family is currently in Disneyland, living it up with lots of cousins and Grandma.  We're having a great time.  I swear this is the funnest age.  The kids are loving it and we love living all these experiences through their eyes.  I can't wait to come back and share it with all of you.

In the meantime, I have a great Made by Me Monday to share with you.  We recently tried these yummy Turkey Pesto Sliders I discovered from Amy's Notebook through MomAdvice.  They are super yummy and even the kids loved them.
I'll be posting the recipe on friday so be sure you're around to check it out.  They really are incredible.

For now, let's start partying.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!

*Disclaimer: Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails