Monday, January 10, 2011

Made by Me Monday

Hey gang,
How was your weekend?  Are you still experiencing FREEZING temperatures?  This winter is throwing me for a loop.  I live in Northern California which has definite seasons, but usually temperate winters.  Not this year.  This year we've been waking to temperatures in the 20's.  Too cold for me.  We left the house at 11 am on Saturday and it wasn't 30 yet.  I'm just not used to it.

Besides cold, our weekend ended up flying by too fast.  We look the kids about 1 hour north on Saturday to go play in the snow.  We had so much fun.  My 5 year old would have stayed there all day if we would have let him.  It was repeated time up the hill over and over... and over... and over...  He's a wild man.  I'll have to post some videos later this week as he was seriously wild.  

We had company Friday night and the kids loved having a friend over.  And Sunday was a typical church Sunday.   Church in the morning, naps in the afternoon (my favorite), and a potluck in the evening.  It was a good time of fellowshipping with other families in our community.  It was wonderful, busy and way too quick.

I have a Minnie Mouse party post coming up later this week.  We celebrated Lydia's third birthday in December and I can't wait to show you all the details.  
The post should be up tomorrow so I hope you'll come back and check it out!

For now, it's time to post up for Made by Me Monday.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's start partying!

*Disclaimer: Linked to these Parties



1 comment:

hawkeyejlp said...

Left a link to my no-sew t-shirt necklace/scarf...easy peasy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails