Sunday, January 9, 2011

Book List 2010

I'm getting ready to post my new book list for 2011.  So I wanted to move 2010 to a post for anyone that wants to reference it.  There's some great books here as I had the chance to read more than I had anticipated.  Happy reading!


Christian Living:
End of the Spear by Steve Saint
Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald

Motherhood:
My Heart's at Home by Jill Savage
Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

Homemaking:
The Complete Herb Book by Jekka McVicar
55 Most Common Medicinal Herbs by Dr. Heather Boon
Superfoods for Healthy Kids by Lucy Burney

Other Books Read:
Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day by Teri Crane
Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers by Helen Garabedian
SuperNanny by Jo Frost
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
8 Little Faces by Kate Gosselin
I just want you to know by Kate Gosselin
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
My Sister's Keeper By Jodi Piccoult
Understanding Sibling Rivalry by T.Berry Brazelton
A Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family by Mary Ostyn (see my review here)
Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health
Lord, I want to be whole!  by Stormie Omartian
Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford (see my review here)
Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow looks like you are getting in some great reading.. My giveaway starts tomorrow and the surprise is coming up. Have a great day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails