Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas, Christmas, Where have you gone?

Wow! 2011,... How can it be?  Seems like yesterday it was August and I was doing back to school shopping.  How it's all come around to January, I do not know.  But since it's already January, I figured it's about time I posted some Christmas photos.  I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to share with you some of the latest happenings in our house.



Grandma baked sugar cookies and then did craft time with the kids.
I love the delivery box she created for them too.

Noah lost a tooth on Dec 23rd.  First lost tooth.

Noah and Lydia opening their new jammies on Christmas Eve.



Christmas Morning Excitement!
We spent Christmas with my in-laws this year.
Lots of visiting family and aunts and uncles.

Off to my mom's for New Year's and celebrating!

The kids were so excited that Grandma bought them skates for Christmas.


Mommy and Daddy let them stay up New Year's Eve.
And they even got to play in the snow the next morning.
What a fun surprise!

So that was our whirlwind couple of weeks.  We spent lots of time with family and celebrating the Christmas season.  My kids always luck out with two Christmas' and even got to spend lots of time in the snow this year.  We're so blessed to have family that loves us and loves our kids.  And doubly blessed with two precious children who bring so much joy to our lives.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails