Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday Muddle

Lydia and I on the Jumping Jellyfish Ride

Hey Everyone,

Did you miss me?  Sorry I didn't plan on having nothing posting last week.  But with the craziness of going out of town, that's what happened.  Blog stuff just got put on the backburner and I took a week off.  So not like me, but it was wonderful to unplug.

So now we're home again and I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation.  Disneyland was fantastic and I have so much to share with all of you.  The kids all had a wonderful time and I got my Dole Whip.  Yeah!  I might have even gone on a roller coaster or two.

Back to routine this week.  Some good, some bad.  I feel better when I'm in routine so in that respect, I really miss it.  But the routine of paying bills, ... not so fun after vacation.  We stayed close to home this weekend.  Noah had a T-Ball game and we all went to church on Sunday.  But other than that, it was all laundry, dishes, and unpacking.

Kids go back to school today.  It's going to be so weird since they just spent the entire last week with us.  I'm helping in Noah's class today and Lydia's happy to be going back to preschool.  It's a little sad.  But I can't wait to share a ton of photos with you guys and some new projects I'm working on.  And I can't wait to hear everything you all have been up to as well.  Miss you and I'm so glad to be back.

So let's hear it.  What's going on in your world?

Here's our menu for the week:
Breakfasts:
Oatmeal and bananas
Cereal and fruit
Yogurt and granola
Cinnamon rolls
Homemade muffins

Lunches:
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Salads with chicken or shrimp
Quesadillas
String cheese, fruit, veggies

Dinners:
Monday: Enchiladas in the crockpot, salad
Tuesday: Baked Potato Bar, salad
Wednesday: Haystacks
Thursday: Snacky dinner (night @ T-Ball Game)
Friday: Homemade Veggie Pizza, salad
Saturday: Grill Out: Burgers, potato salad, fruit salad
Sunday: Out to Dinner

Extras:
Homemade Granola Bars
Freezer Cinnamon Rolls
Pot of Black Beans
Pot of Pinto Beans
Special Mother's Day dessert

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails