Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Muddle

Hum... Monday Muddle???

Guess it's Monday night so I'd better get to it.  Ooops!  This weekend flew by and every day was FULL.  I feel like this day was a whirlwind.  Really this whole weekend was.

When my older two kids were little, I used to leave my camera on top of the entertainment center.  It was a reminder to take pictures every day.  Remember to capture every moment.  My thought process went that I didn't want to have any less photos of my second child then my first.

And now, there's three.  Three kids.  THREE KIDS!  And the days are full and sometimes I just forget.  The last couple of weeks have been crazy with Noah's fractured wrist and dentist appointments and baby and ... I have to get that camera back on the entertainment center.

So since that's my little rant, here's our menu for the week:

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal and bananas
Cream of wheat
Cereal and fruit salad
Pancakes and strawberry rhubarb compote

Lunches:
Easy Healthy Lunch Ideas

Dinners:
Monday: Chipotle Turkey Sandwiches
Tuesday: Spaghetti, salad, homemade sourdough
Wednesday: Spinach Calazone
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Homemade Veggie Pizza
Saturday: Tenderloin, BBQ corn, salad
Sunday: Tostadas

Extras:
Raspberry Lemonade Slushies
Flavored Water
Apple Oatmeal Bars


What's going on in your world?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails