Monday, October 25, 2010

Made By Me Monday


Good Morning!

How are you doing on a Monday morning?  It's bright and early for us this morning.  Getting Noah off to school, trying to get the phone calls made that I thought of over the weekend, making a grocery list.  We had a fun weekend.  The kids wanted to go fishing so we took Lydia for the first time and carved our pumpkins later that evening.

We also had traditional pumpkin carving dinner: homemade pizza and something pumpkin.  I also try to make a pumpkin dessert that evening.  One year we made pumpkin brownies, one year pumpkin pie cake.  This year I looked around and found the most sinful dessert: pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies. They are so decadent.  Even my husband who is skeptical of pumpkin and brownie... well, he just about passed out when he tasted the batter.  They were fantastic.  I'll be sharing the recipe later this week.

In the meantime if you haven't checked out these Gift bags from Lil Daisies, you've gotta look at them.  They are so cute and versatile.  Perfect for the holiday season.  I might have to take the sewing machine and whip up a few myself.



What about you?  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  I'll be picking one of your projects to highlight next week.  So start linking up!

And don't forget to check out this week's giveaway!  Real Food on a Real Budget: You don't want to miss this one.

*Linked to these Parties

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow that looks yummy. I want some. I also like those bags. Have a great evening!

Related Posts with Thumbnails