Monday, October 4, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Hey y'all,
How was your weekend?  How are things going in your house?

We had an eventful weekend.  My mom was passing through on Sunday.  We went to church, to lunch, and then decided to take the kids bowling.  Noah and Lydia were so excited.  We bowled one frame and then... Lydia cracked her chin open on a bowling ball.  A bowling ball you ask?  Yes, a bowling ball.  Still not sure how she really did it, but it needed stitches nonetheless.  

What was the strangest thing?  The whole time I was in the ER, I was thinking, "This isn't right.  I should be here with Noah."  I've been expecting to take Noah in for stitches with all the craziness he's into, but Lydia? I wasn't expecting that one at all.  WOW!  So 2 1/2 hrs and 4 stitches later, we have a grown up girl who did an awesome job.  She's a rockstar.

So what do you think of this cute little bag?  I know the photos aren't great quality, but I think they're cute.

They're about the size of a pencil bag, very frugal, and super quick.  I've thought of several ideas for them and think they would make a fun gift.  I'll be sharing them further with you later in the week.

how us those projects.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  I'll be picking one of your projects to highlight next week.  So start linking up!

*Linked to these Parties


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails