Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall To Do List

Can you believe it's Oct 4th and I haven't posted a seasonal to do list yet?  I don't know where I've been.  The 21st was weeks ago.  I've been entrenched in retreat and birthday planning.

So to keep me on track here's our TO DO LIST for the fall:

*attend the women's retreat
*volunteer at Turtle Bay's WALK THIS WAY
*throw Noah's 5th birthday party
*go to the pumpkin patch
*can some applesauce and apple butter?
*start Christmas presents
*host an open house
*volunteer at MOPS craft fair
*bake, bake, and bake
*attend Thanksgiving at my mom's
*go Christmas tree hunting
*go to the Christmas parade
*attend my sister-in-law's wedding
*trick or treating

What do you have planned in the coming months

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Sewing, sewing, sewing! :) I am working on Christmas presents as well, and also trying to get into the fall spirit! :) I like fall, I just am feeling a little overwhelmed by quilts I want to get done before Christmas! :)

Brandi said...

Oh, and I am visiting from Amy's Round Robin today! :)

Amy said...

what a great list of things to do.. Have a great weekend..

Related Posts with Thumbnails