Wednesday, October 27, 2010

52 First Dates: Week Twenty

Hey all,
How was your spa night?  Did you have fun creating the spa experience at home and snuggling with your hunny?

We had an awesome time.  A massage from my husband is not a typical event so this date was great for me.  The spa experience at home was wonderful too 'cause once we were relaxed, we didn't have to drive home.  This is a date that I'd love to recreate time and time again.

How about you?

Are you ready for this week's challenge?

Playing off the theme of Halloween, let's do something creative.  I know we'll be out with kids so ours will be more like a family night.  But I also know that several of you will be attending Halloween parties this year.  Usually I don't like to dress up, but this year I'm feeling in the mood.  It can be as elaborate or as simple as you like.  Actually I'm thinking simple since it's already Wednesday, but let your imagination go. And as you're taking pictures of the kids, make sure you take pictures of yourselves as well.

If you're not going out, pick up a scary movie to cuddle on the couch.  Personally, I don't like the typical slasher Halloween movies.  But I loved to be scared.  Stuff like Sixth Sense, Signs, LOST, ... etc.

Let us know how it goes.  How are you enjoying this dating experiment?  Have you learned anything new about your partner?  Any ideas for future dates?

And don't forget to check out this week's giveaway.  Ends Friday at Midnight.

*Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails