Monday, October 18, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey gang,
How was your weekend?  Did you enjoy the changing of the seasons?

Our fall season has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier.  We left for the weekend to attend my sister in law's wedding and returned home to glorious fall weather.  It was so nice to soak up temperatures below 90 degrees.  I'm ready to spend some time outside with the kids this week.  And still have a cool enough house to do some baking.

I did do a little last night.  I found a new pumpkin muffin mix that I wanted to try and played with the recipe a little bit.  They turned out wonderful.  In fact, my plan is to do more baking this week and post several pumpkin recipes for you later this week.  I love this time of year and pumpkin is definitely my favorite.  So be looking for that post.

What about you?  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  I'll be picking one of your projects to highlight next week.  So start linking up!

*Linked to these Parties



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails