Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yeah for Sunshine

I need a little sunshine around here. I know it's only April and I really am grateful for the rain. It's Redding. It's april. The sun should come out once in awhile. the sun should at least try to be my friend. Come on! I need a little sunshine.

And since it's not coming out on it's own, I'm going to make a little bit of my own. Hallelujah, Sunshine!

Thankfully, Amy @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family is blessing her readers with some sunshine. The timing is perfect.

So in the spirit of things, I want to spread some sunshine of my own. If you're a reader, feel free to pick up some sunshine of your own and spread it on your blog.



Have a "Sunny" day!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting this.. Have a great day...

Kristin said...

Happy sunshine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails