Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No New LOST???


Sorry guys... LOST was a re-run last night. Can you believe it? Whatever will I do without my LOST fix?

You know it's so funny how little things can just knock you off your game. I have so many ideas roaming in my head that I could blog about, but Wednesdays are LOST days. I was sitting at home last night thinking, "I'm really not at a loss for material, but I'm just not in the mood. I wanna blog LOST."

Anyways... all that to say, nothing too exciting in the way of a post today. I'm crazy, hectic busy today. Three hours of volunteering at the YMCA, picking up a preschooler, dashing home for lunch and a little play time, running to gymnastics after nap, dropping the kids off at a friend's, and then to a meeting at a charter school. Oh, yeah, and bed time, and working out, and keeping the house clean... and hoping to do some crafting this evening.

To be quite honest, I'll probably skip the workout for chocolate and find myself falling asleep in front of the TV instead of getting my scrapbooking done. But a girl can always dream.

Life is catching up with me today... Hopefully it's giving you a break.

So talk to me... what are you up to these days?

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I was bummed too!! Oh, well...more to be excited about next week. :) Thanks for the visit today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails