Monday, April 26, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey gang,
How was your weekend? I don't know where mine went. We spent quite a bit of time running around and getting stuff ready to redo the bathroom. But I'm excited to see it all coming together. I need to take before pictures this week so I can show you the transformation. Remodeling the bathroom wasn't in the first year plan of this house. But it's happening and I'm just thankful that we have some money set aside to do it.

Saturday was hectic busy. We had some friends watch the kids while we did our shopping and then visited at their house when we picked up the munchkins. They are so good to us and our kids. And I was extra blessed by the fact that they got both my kids to eat tuna. I haven't been able to get Noah to eat tuna in the past two years! Yeah!

That evening we went over to another family's house for dinner. They have four boys so Noah was in the height of his glory. Chickens, dog, cat, and four boys... we barely saw him all night. Lydia even got brave and was chasing the boys down.

Sunday rolled around with Lydia not feeling well. So she and I stayed home from church. I actually felt a little guilty. She's such an easy kid; I actually did some scrapbooking while she laid on the couch. Easy day, we ended the evening with a game of Uno and smoothies. I was hardly on the computer at all this weekend and didn't do any blog work. It was a nice break.

But enough about me, what have you been working on?
What have you been crafting this week? New recipe, new project, something fun you've been working on... Let's start sharing!
Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. Then add a link with McLinky to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual post! You can post more than one project; just add more links! And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep intending to get back into sewing . . . it was more of a baking weekend though :-)Can't wait to see what everyone else was up to.

Amy said...

Happy MOnday..

Glad you had a great weekend..
Sorry the little one got sick..

Kristin said...

Except for Lydia not feeling well, it sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Kim said...

I hope you will post lots of pics and progress reports, as we are hoping to redo our master bathroom and I am super interested in seeing how others tackle a bathroom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails