Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yeah! I Won An Award!

Thank You Rachel, from Rachel's Random Ramblings, for my first award!



Of course, there are some conditions to such a high honor. Here they are:
1. Answer the survey below in one word answers.
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!

And now the fun part:

*Where is your cell phone?-- I don't have a cell phone! How weird is that? I don't like them.

*Your Hair?--brunette and in a ponytail

*Your Mother?--awesome!

*Your Father?--

*Favorite Food?--Oh, too hard. Healthy? Summer fruits and veggies... Take out? Chinese... Junk? French fries or Pizza

*Your Dream Last Night?--nothing, just sweet exhaustion

*Your Favorite Drink?-- water

*Your Dream/Goal?--writer/ famous blogger

*What Room are you in?--living room

*Your Hobby?--all thing crafting and nutrition

*Your Fear?--being a bad mommy

*Where do you want to be in 6 years?--right here

*Where were you last night?--at the grocery store

*Something that you aren't?--a morning person

*Muffins?--blueberry or chocolate, chocolate chip

*Wish List Item?--so many, yoga mat?

*Where did you grow up?--California

*Last thing you did?--put the kids to bed

*What are you wearing?--orange t-shirt, blue jeans

*Your TV?--on, waiting for LOST

*Your pets?--Annie, my kitty, laying over my arms as I type

*Friends?--at home with kids

*Your Life?--fast-paced, full

*Your Mood?--tired, busy

*Missing someone?--yes, hubby at work

*Vehicle?--one sedan, one SUV

*Something you're not wearing?--makeup

*Your favorite store?--the nearest scrapbook store

*Your favoite color--red or blue, depending on my mood

*When was the last time you laughed?--reading to the kdis before bed

*Last time you cried?--this weekend

*Your best friend?--too far away

*One place that I go to over and over?--the gym

*One person who emails you regularly?--my mom

*Favorite place to eat?--not sure, love Red Lobster and Red Robin, love Deja Vu (will tell you about it soon), Shoji's,, any place with fresh fish

As for my 6 bloggers....

Amy

Heather

Laura

Kiera

Rhiana

Rachael

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks I will do this very soon..

Have a great St. Patrick's day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails