Monday, March 8, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Well I think I finally got a blog button created. How does it look?



Nothing too spectacular, but it will do the job.

I've really wanted to find a way to reach out and connect with some of my crafty readers. So I thought a creative meme might be in order. What do you think?

Each Monday I'll post our link up right here at Creative2xmom. Starting next week, I'll post a blog entry for you to link up to. Show up what creative projects you've been working on. Are you trying out a new recipe? Making a gift for a friend? Working on home decor? We want to see it!

Just write your entry and post it to your blog. Then be sure to provide a link to this meme in your post so everyone can play along.

It's that simple.

So keep your creative juices going and I'll see you back here on Monday. :-)

Linked to:
Market yourself Monday
DIY
Motivate Me Monday
Tackle it Tuesday
Talented Tuesday
Works for Me Wednesday
Round Robin @ Keeping up with Schultz Family

4 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Cute!

Upstatemamma said...

Nice blog button. :) And fun link up - too bad I'm not crafty in the least. :)

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

Next week you should do a McLinky for the little meme blog hop! :) So everyone can go around and check out what they made. :)

Amy said...

This is a great button. Thanks for sharing it for the Round Robin.. Have a wonderful weekend.. Thanks again..

Related Posts with Thumbnails