Monday, March 15, 2010

Made by Me Monday



Spring seems to have arrived here in Northern California. Well, sort of. We're in for glorious 70 degree weather this week. This after rain for the past several weeks and on one occasion, hail.

But with the new weather, I'm looking around my house and needing some color. This is what I came up with:




Do you like it? I still haven't hung it yet. There's still a chance of rain and I'm not real confident that it would stay dry on the front door. But if this gorgeous weather keeps up, I won't be long till it's gracing my front porch!

So what have you been up to lately? New recipe, new project, some fun you've been working on... Let's start sharing!

Add a link to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual posts! You can post more than one project, just add more links!

I'm so excited to see what you come up with.

Linked to:
Motivate Me Monday
Market Yourself Monday
DIY
Talented Tuesday
Tackle it Tuesday
Weekend Wrap up Party

9 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hello! I am stopping by from Sumo's Sweet Stuff. I LOVE door decor so I had to see what you were up to for spring. Very festive! I saw you were having a party and decided to join the fun. Thanks for hosting. Have a blessed week!

Kaysi said...

This is super cute!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Oh, I like your wreath! Cuteness Robin!

Unfortunatley, I have nothing to post up right now that is creative...because I am cleaning and organizing and not doing craftiness. THOUGH, I hope to post next week!! Because I do have some crafty things I WANT TO work on!

Upstatemamma said...

Oh that is so cute!! I am so going to try my hand at making a wrath sometime soon. They are so pretty.

Lee said...

I didn't use all my frugalness on this one, but i was in the Dollar Tree this morning and they had grapevine wreaths. So pretty. And some pretty wire ribbon. I was wishing I could make another one, but didn't have a reason to. Kind of driving me crazy. :-)

Laura said...

This is so cute! I can't wait to start decorating for spring.

Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my necklace giveaway!

Laura said...

Hmmm I like the flower wreath. We are actually still pretty deep in snow and won't be really getting out the spring pixies and faeries for a week or so. Need to rid the house of Leprechauns first!

Laura said...

The butter is easily spreadable! Nice and soft, it will get hard if refrigerated of course :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a cute wreath! I am ready for Spring too!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party!
XOXO
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails