Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Monday 1/12-1/18

I love these chilly winter months. I can still indulge in some comforting soups and family favorites.

Living in California, "chilly" takes on a whole new meaning as we seem to be experiencing a mild heat wave. However, I'm not letting that stop me and I'm building in lots of winter treats in my menu this week. Enjoy!

Monday:
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Pumpkin Soup
Dinner: Lentil Tacos

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Leftover soup
Dinner:"> Homemade Pizza


Wednesday:
Breakfast: Toast and eggs
Lunch: Potato Soup
Dinner: Aztec Chicken

Thursday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Quesadillas, Super Easy Bean Dip
Dinner: Taco Soup

Friday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday:
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Baked Potatoes
Dinner: Rosemary Potato Pizetta, broccoli salad

Sunday:
Breakfast: Leftover Pancakes
Lunch: Sandwiches and Leftovers
Dinner: Crockpot Black Bean Soup

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails