Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Monday 1/19-1/26



Well, we've been hit by some unseasonably warm weather so my husband's trying to veto soup. My brain just can't wrap itself around that since it's January. I'm craving soup. So here I am trying to piece together a menu when I have no interest in it. What's a girl to do?

Plus I have to figure out three easy meals for hubby to make as I'm picking up an extra shift at the Y and two preschool shifts at the end of the week. What can he make? This week's menu planning is turning out to be much more complicated than I'd like.

Monday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, oranges, pudding
Dinner: Aztec Chicken

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Toast and eggs
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Impossible Cheeseburger Pie

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches and salad
Dinner: Rosemary Potato Pizetta, green salad

Thursday:
Breakfast: Blueberry Crumb Cake
Lunch: Sandwiches and carrots
Dinner: Lentil Tacos

Friday:
Breakfast: Muffins
Lunch: Sandwiches and fruit jello
Dinner: Individual Chicken Pot Pies

Saturday:
Breakfast: Monkey Bread
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Shredded Pork Salad

Sunday:
Breakfast: Leftover Monkey Bread
Lunch: Out with friends
Dinner: Vietnamese Fried Rice, steamed veggies, wontons?

Extras:
Peppermint Mochas
Orange Smoothies
Popcorn

To see what others are planning this week, check out Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails