Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Super Easy Bean Dip

We had company over for dinner tonight and at the last minute, I thought, "Hey it would be nice to have something to snack on when they get here."  So I looked up this super easy Bean Dip from Martha Stewart.

The basic recipe is this:
1 can of cannellini beans
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

Puree together.

To this basic recipe, I added:
Italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste

Next time I'd like to experiment with fresh minced garlic.  I think this would really add to the flavor.  Just adding the garlic powder made a huge difference.  We served it with tortilla chips, but it would go equally well with pita chips, cheese crackers, or wheat thins.  Super easy, super tasty!


4 comments:

Lainie said...

That's sounds good.

Gotta try that...

Grammy said...

I have never tried cannelloni beans before. I will have to look for then. Thanks

Wani said...

yumo

Unknown said...

This sounds easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails